1. V. N. Sonar, Sadath Ali, and M. B. Hadimani. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of Pyrazolylindcles. Indian Drugs 36 (8) August 1999.
2. M.H.Hugar S.M.Kudari*, Raga Basavaraj Synthesis and Biological activity of some Bis substituted 1,3,4 triazoles and 1,3,4Thiadizoles and Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment., Vol.5, No.(3).2001,1-4.
3. R. H. Udupi, V. M. Kulkarni, Sudheendra, S. Ramachandra Setty, and P. Purushottamachar, “Synthesis and biological activity of some 1,2,4-triazoles and related heterocycles”. Indian Journal of Heterocyclic chemistry, Vol.11, April-June 2002. pp 303-306.
4. Rambhimaiah S, Suresh D.K, Gupta V.R.M, Bheemachari, Ravi Prakash P, and Srinivas Rao P. Influence of Metronidazole on the hypoglycemic effect of Tolbutamide in healthy albino rabbits. Indian Drugs 40 (9) September 2003.
5. Ali Asgar Ali Sadath, Roshan S,Saleem MA, Patel MJ and, Effect of abutilon indicum on carbon tetra chloride induced hepatic damage in albino rats, Journal of pharmaceutical research, Vol 3,no.4, October 2004.
6. Ali Sadath, Roshan S, Saleem MA, Patel MJ, and Ali Asgar. Effect of Abutilon Indicum on Carbon tetrachloride induced hepatic damage in albino rabbits. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research Vol 3(4), pp 62-63, October 2004
7. Bheemachari, C. M. Setty, V.R.M. Gupta, D.K, Suresh, N.G.R. Rao and M.R. Shivanand, Pharmacodynamic Type of Drug- Interaction Model in Healthy Albino Rabbits, Indian J. Pharm. Edu. 38 (3) July – Sept 2004.
8. P.N. Sanjay Pai, Gopal Krishna, Rao, Balakrishna B, Hamid Khan, Pasha K. Spectrometric method for determination of carbocysteine, Indian J. pharm. Education 2005 april- june; 39(2):108-109.
9. Pai. PNS, Rao GK, Lalitha N, Pasha K. Spectrophotometric determination of ambroxol hydrochloride, Indian journal of pharmaceutical sciences, 2005 November- December; 67(6), 741-742
10. M. Najamuddin, K. P. Rao, and Y. A. Ali. Naproxen subdermal Implants. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. April 2005; Vol 4, No 2, 24-26.
11. Jyoti Pandit, S Ramachandra setty, V.G Joshi, Y anand kumar, N. Venkat Rao, S Rambhimaiah, Influence of Itraconazole on Sulfonylureas-Induced Hypoglycemia in Diabetic Rates. IJPS. Vol:67; issue 6, 2005, 667-680
12. Bheemachari J, Ashok K, D.K, Suresh, V.R.M. Gupta, and Narsimhachar J. Effect of Arqgauzaban a Unanipathy product on the isolated frog heart. Acta Pharmaceutical Turcica, 47:159-164, 2005
13. Raghavendra Rao N.G, Gupta V.R.M. Mutalik S, Joshi V.G, Ravi Prakash P, Basavaraj B, Bheemachari. Permeation of Chlorzoxazone from gel formulations through mice skin. The Antiseptic Vol. 102 No. 4, April 2005, 1990-191.
14. P. Srinivasa Rao, Sudheendra and R. H. Udupi, “Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 3-(6’-methoxynaphth-2-yl)ethyl-4-substituted-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazoles and thiadiazoles” Indian Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vol.15, Jan-March, 2006, pp 291-292.
15. PNS Pai, Balaphanisekhar B, Rao GK, , Pasha K. Determination of methylene chloride organic volatile impurity in marketed formulation of ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin, pefloxacin and ofloxacin, Indian journal of pharmaceutical sciences, 2006 may-june; 68(3):368-370.
16. Saleem M.A, Sanaullah S, Sayeed F, Purohit M.G, and Sadath Ali. Antimicrobial and wound healing activity of prepared Gatifloxacin Topical gel. Indian Drugs. Vol. 43(4), 292-95, April 2006.
17. Saleem M.A, Sanaulla S, and Faizan S. Formulation and Evaluation of Gatifloxacin Topical gel. The Indian Pharmacist, Vol 5(49), 88-92, July, 2006.
18. M. H. Hugar*, S.S.Bhushetti, Basavaraj Raga, Suresh D.K, K. Durgarao Microwave Assisted Preparation of Organic Acid Anhydride Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment., Vol.10(1),45-47,March(2006)
19. Md.Liyakat Ahmed, Manoj Kumar Yadav, K Nanadakumar, N Venkat Rao, Shalam, T S Gouda, S M Shanta Kumar (2006) Influence of Antipsychotic drugs on antidiarrhoeal activity of propantheline in rats. Adv. Pharmacol. Toxicol 7:61-64.
20. Gupta V.R.M. Raghavendra Rao, Muthalik S. Udupa N. Effect of recrystallized nimesulide on gastric ulceration in mice. The Antiseptic Vol. 103 No. 1, January 2006, 11-12.
21. Pramila T., Sudheendra, Bheemachari, N. Sreenivasulu and R.H. Udupi, “Synthesis and Biological Activity of Bridgehead Nitrogen Heterocycles: Reactions of 3-Aryloxymethyl-4-[N-pyrazin-2’-yl carboxamido]-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazoles”. Indian Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vol.17, July-Sept., 2007, pp 63-66.
22. Bheemachari J, Ashok K, N. H. Joshi, D.K, Suresh, and V.R.M. Gupta. Anti-diarrhoeal Evaluation of Ficus lacemosa Linn. Latex. Acta Pharmaceutical Turcica, 49:133-138, 2007.
23. R. H. Udupi, Sudheendra, Bheemachari, N. Srinivasulu , Rajesh Varnekar and P. Purushottamachar, “Design, Synthesis and Biological Activity of certain 3,4-disubstituted-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazoles and their hydrazino derivatives”. Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 2007, Vol. 28, No. 12, 2235.
24. Sudheendra, P. Srinivas Rao and R.H. Udupi, “Synthesis and biological evaluation of certain new pyrazoline derivatives” Oriental Journal of Chemistry, Vol 23, No.1, 2007.
25. Sudheendra, P. Srinivas Rao, Bheemachari, R. H. Udupi, S. Ramachandra Setty and Rajesh Varnekar , “ Synthesis and Evaluation of biological activities of 3-aryloxymethyl-7,7-dimethyl-5-pyrazinoyl-6,7,8,9-tetrahydro-1,2,4-triazolo(4,3-b) (4,1,2)-benzothiadiazin-9-ones”. Indian Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vol.17, July-Sept., 2007, pp 63-66.
27. K. Purushotham Rao, N.G. Raghavendra Rao, C.M. Setty, Shivanand. A. Formulation and Evaluation of Mucoadhesive Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride Therapeutic Medicated Dental Pastes for Periodontal Infection. The Antiseptic Vol 104, No. 09, September 2007, page No. 471-474.
28. N.G. Raghavendra Rao, K. Purushotham Rao, C.M. Setty, Shivanand. A. “Formulation and Evaluation of Mucoadhesive Ofloxacin Medicated Dental Pastes for Periodontal infection”. Drug Lines Journal Vol 5, Number. 29; August 2007, Page No. 151-154.
29. M. H. Hugar, K.M. Hosamani* and Suresh D.K, K. Durgarao ,Evaluation of In-vitro antifungal activity of methanol extract aerial parts of Croton Bonplandianus Indian J. Nat.Prod., 2007,23(4),19.
30. Sunil Firangi, Design And Invitro Evalution Of Controlled Release Matrix Tablets Of Verapamil Hydrochloride. Hiremath S.N.*, Farhat Fatima , Swamy P.V, Raju S.A and Shirsand S.B. Drugs Lines 9 (1 & 2) May 2006-June 2007, 37-41.
31. Yadav M K, Amed L.MD, Rao V.N, Nandkumar K, ShanthaKmar S.M (2007) study of drug-drug nteraction between Loperamide and alfa2 Adrenergc receptor agonists in rodents. Indian Drugs 44(5): 346-35.
32. N.G. Raghavendra Rao, K. Purushotham Rao, C.M. Setty, Shivanand. A. Clinical studies of Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride Medicated Dental Pastes for Periodontal Infection. KS Dental Journal Vol 26, Number 2, April 2007, Page No. 35 – 39.
33. N.G. Raghavendra Rao, K. Purushotham Rao, C.M. Setty, Shivanand. A. Clinical Studies of Ofloxacin Medicated Dental Pastes for Periodontal Infection. The Pharma Review Vol. 5, Number. 29; August 2007, Page No. 151-154.
34. Nikath F, D. Satyanarayana, Arun B. Joshi. Phytochemical and Pharmacological investigation on roots of Syzygium cumini (L) Skeel. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry, 2008, (1): 22-25.
35. K. P. Rao, M. Najamuddin. Studies on Rheological and microbiological Evaluation of hydrotropically gelled starch as topical vehicle. Asian journal Pharmaceutics 2008; Vol 2, Issue 3, Page No. 150- 153.
36. K. P. Rao, M. Najamuddin. Hydrotropically prepared starch gel as topical drug delivery- A Rheological study. International Journal of Chemical Sciences 2008; Vol 06, Issue 2, 569-578.
37. M. A. Saleem, M. Thaer, S. Sanaullah, M. Najamuddin, Javeed Ali, S. Humaira, and S. Roshan. Formulation and evaluation of tramadol hydrochloride rectal suppositories. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2008; Vol 70, Issue 5, 640-644.
38. Saleem MA, Abhishek B, “Preparation & Evaluation of Valdecoxib Emulgel Formulations” Biomedical & Pharmacology Journal, Vol (1), 1, 2008.
39. B. Sunil Kumar, Kishore singh C., Raveendra K. Hunnur, Hariprassanna RC., S. Shivashankar, SM. Prabhudev and Md. Saifuddin Khalid (2008), “Vanadium (III) chloride highly efficient catalyst for acetylation of phenols and alcohols under solvent free condition”, Pharmakine,1 (2): 24.
40. M. H. Hugar K.M. Hosamani* and Suresh D.K, K. Durgarao, Antibacterial activity of some N.N’-Linked Bisazaheterocycles, Benzimidazoline and Quinoxaline derivatives, Rasayan Journal of Chemistry., Vol 1,No.1(2008),179-184
41. F Sunil, S N Hiremath, R K Raghavendra, L S Danki , M V Rampure, P V Swamy, U V Bhosale Dissolution Enhancement Of Gliclazide By Preparation Of Inclusion Complexes With Β – Cyclodextrin.. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics-January 2008, 73-76.
42. Humaria, A. K. Dey, S. A. Raju, S. Sanaulla. Development and validation of Spectrophotometric methods of amisulpride in pharmaceutical dosage forms. International Journal of chemical sciences, 6(1), 2008, 437-440.
43. S. Appal Raju, P. N. Sanjay Pai, Khaja Pasha, S. Humaria. Simultaneous estimation of Ofloxacin and Tinidazole by reverse phase high performance chromatography. International Journal of chemical sciences, 6(3), 2008, 1556-1561.
44. Shahana Banu, R.S. Kulkarni, and Khaja Pasha . Brain somatic index (BSI) of the fresh water fish, notopterus notopterus during different reproductive phases. The bioscan 4(4): 689-692. 2009.
45. Nikath F, D. Satyanarayana, M. G. Purohit. Compiled update on the roots of Syzygium cumini (L) Skeel. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 2009, 2(1): 138-140.
46. Nikath F, D. Satyanarayana, Subhramanyam EVS. Isolation and Charecteriztion and screening of Antioxidant activity of the roots of Syzygium cumini (L) Skeel. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry, 2009.
47. Nikath F, D. Satyanarayana. Review article on Indian Medicinal plants. Asian Research Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phyto-Chemistry, 2009; (1), 5-10.
48. M. Najamuddin, Faiyaz, M. Nazamuddin and S.A. Khalid. Development and Evaluation of Ketoprofen mini-matrices as sustained release formulation. International Journal of Chemical Sciences 2009; Vol 07, Issue 3, 2122-2134.
49. Md. Saifuddin Khalid, P. Sanath Kumar Goud, B. Sunil Kumar), “VCl3 A mild and efficient catalyst for chemo selective synthesis of 1,1-diacetates from aldehydes under solvent free conditions”, Asian Journal of Chemistry, (2009) 21(7): 5465-5468.
50. N.G. Raghavendra Rao, K. Purushotham Rao, Muthalik S, Shivanand A. Clinical Studies and Antimicrobial Activity of Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride Medicated Dental Gels for Periodontal Infection. Asian journal Pharmaceutics Vol 3, issue 2, Apr–Jun 2009, Page No. 125- 134.
51. N.G. Raghavendra Rao, Patel. T, Gandhi S. Development and Evaluation of Carbamazepine Fast Dissolving Tablets Prepared with Complex by Direct Compression Technique. Asian journal Pharmaceutics Vol 3, issue 2, Apr–Jun 2009, Page No. 97-103.
52. N.G. Raghavendra Rao, Anand Deshmukh, Rathan Kumar, Setty C.M. Development and Evaluation of Chitosan Microparticles by Surface Coating Method for Controlled Release of Aceclofenac. International Journal Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol 1, issue 1, May-August 2009, Page No.115-131.
53. N.G. Raghavendra Rao, Ravi Kumar Kota, Setty C.M, Purushotham Rao. K Formulation and Evaluation of Fast Dissolving Chlorthalidone Tablets. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (IJPPS) Vol 1, Suppl 1, Nov – Dec 2009, Page No. 79 – 87.
54. N.G. Raghavendra Rao, Gandhi. S, Patel. T. Formulation and Evaluation of Sustained Release Matrix tablets of Tramadol hydrochloride. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (IJPPS), Vol 1, Suppl 1, Nov – Dec 2009, Page No. 60 – 70.
55. syeda Humaira, Akalanka Dey, Appala Raju, Syed Sanaullah, Asgar Ali, & Khaja Pasha, Spectrophotometric determination of amisulpride, Turk j. pharm.sci.69(3)221-230,2009.
56. Syed Shakeel Ahamed, Santhosh R, Karjgi, C. C. Simpi, Savitha Sonowane, N. V. Kalyane. Visible spectrophotometric methods for the estimation of Losartan potassium and omeprazole in single component pharmaceutical formulation. International Journal of Pharma Tech Research, Vol.1, No.4, pp1247-1250, Oct-Dec 2009.
57. Ranchandra D Gaikwad, MdLiyaqat Ahmed, Md. Saifuddin Khalid, ParamjyothiSwamy Anti-inflammatory activity of Madhucalongifolia seed Saponinmixture Pharmaceutical Biology. (2009) 47: 592-597.
58. M A. Khayum, K. Nandakumar, TS. Gouda, Md. S.Khalid, N. Venkat Rao, SMS. Kumar “Antiulcer activity of stem extracts of Tinospora malabarica (Lamk.)”, Pharmacologyonline (2009) 1: 885-890.
59. Md. Shafiuddin , Md. Liyakat Ahmed, A. D. Taranalli, and Khaja Pasha. Influence of Cyclohexanyl thiosemicarbazide and some Anti-convalsant drugs on Neurotransmitter levels in Rat-Brain. International Journal of chemical sciences, 7(1), 2009, 264-272.
60. Md. Shafiuddin, Abdullah Khan, and Sadath Ali. Evaluation of Hepatoprotective activity of traditional herbal formulations. International Journal of chemical sciences, 7(2), 2009, 617-624.
61. Md. Shafiuddin, Abdullah Khan, and Sadath Ali. Wound healing activity of traditional herbal formulations. International Journal of chemical sciences, 7(2), 2009, 639-643.
62. Md Liyakat Ahmed, Md S Khalid, R S Kulkarni, S Paramjyoti (2009) Anti-ulcer effect of Henna (Lawsoniainnermis L) leaves against gastric ulcers in rats. JHM &Toxicol 3: 49-52
63. Sunil F. Formulation Design Of Fast Disintegrating Tablets Of Prochlorperazine Maleate By Sublimation Method. Shirsand SB*, Para MS, Swamy PV, Nagendra Kumar D, Pharma Review march 2009, vol 7, 137-40.
64. K. Nagaphani, Md. Saifuddin Khalid, T. Shivaraj Gouda, N. Venkat Rao, D. Jeevan Mani Babu, Md. Shalam, S.M. Shantakumar “Effect of polyherbal formulation androcare, for its aphrodisiac activity”, Pharmacologyonline. (2009), 2: 354-364.
65. Mohsin A.A, Nimbalkar N.E, Sanaullah S, Aejaz A. Formulation and evaluation of mouth dissolving tablets of Amitriptyline hydrochloride by direct compression technique. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (IJPPS), Vol 2, Issue 1, 2010; 204- 210
66. M.Najmuddin, Tousif Khan, Mohsin A A, S Shelar , Vishal Patel. Enhancement of Dissolution Rate of Ketoconazole by Solid Dispersion Technique. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (IJPPS). Vol 2, Issue 3, 2010; 132-136 .
67. M Najmuddin, A A Mohsin, Tousif Khan, V Patel, S Shelar . Formulation and evaluation of solid dispersion incorporated gel of ketoconazole RES J PHARM BIO CHEM SCI April – June 2010; Vol 1 Issue 2 406-412.
68. N. G. Raghavendra Rao, Ashok Yadav, Upendra Kulkarni. Formulation and Evaluation of Zero-order release Glipizide Bilayer Matrix Tablets using Natural and Synthetic Polymers. International Journal of Current Pharmaceutical Research (IJCPR). Vol 2, Issue 1, 2010, Page No. 34-42.
69. N. G. Raghavendra Rao, Tarun Patel, Upendra Kulkarni. Formulation and Evaluation of Fast Dissolving Tablets of Carbamazepine by Solid Dispersion Method. International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology (IJPT). IJPT/March 2010/Vol 2/Issue No 1/23-37.
70. N. G. Raghavendra Rao, v. b. Suryakar, Ketan Thube. Development of Mucoadhesive Films for Buccal Administration of Montelukast. International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology (IJPT) IJPT/March 2010/Vol 2/Issue No 1/1-15.
71. N. G. Raghavendra Rao, Upendra Kulkarni, Basawaraj S. Patil, Gururaj V. Wadageri. Formulation and Evaluation of Fast dissolving tablets of some Ayurvedic churnas by Vacuum Drying Technique. International Journal of Current Pharmaceutical Research (IJCPR). Vol 2, Issue 2, 2010, Page No. 36-39.
72. Syeda Humaira, Akalanka Dey,S.A.Raju,S.Sanaullah, Gradient Ultra Fast Liquid Chromatographic Analysis of Pramipexole and its Application to Drug Quality Control.Der Pharmacia Lettre,2(4),2010,315-325
73. Syed Kamil M, Liyakat Ahmed MD and Paramjyothi S Neuropharmacological effects of ethanolic extract of portulaca Quadrifidalinn in mice. Inter J of Pharmatech Research (2010) 2(2): 1386-1390.
74. Mallinath H. Hugar, Kallappa M. Hosamani and Md. Liyakat Ahmed Phytochemical and pharmacological studies of ethanol extract of Dalbergia Sissoo seeds; an approach for the in-vivo analgesic and antipyretic activities. Int. J of Pharma and Biosciences (2010) 1(4): 272-280
75. Azmail Khan, Syed Sanaullah, Md.Liyakat Ahmed and Aejaz Ahmed Invivo efficacy study of Aceclofenac solid Dispersion incorporated Gels for Transdermal Delivery on Rats. Asian J. of Exp. Biol. Sci. (2010) 1(3): 602-605
76. Ahmed Syed Shakeel, Kalyane NV, Karajgi S R and Ahmed Md. Liyakat Synthesis and antibacterial activity of new Schiff’s bases. Int.J of Pharmacy & Life Sciences: (2010) 246-249
77. Saleem M.A, Sumanjibala, Liyakat, and Aejaz A; Effect of different carriers on in vitro permeation of meloxicam through rat skin. Indian Jourl Pharm Sci: 72(6), Nov-Dec 2010, Page no 710-718.
78. M.Najmuddin,Vishal patel,Aejaz Ahmed,S.Shelar,T.khan.Preparation & evaluation of flurbiprofen microcapsule for colonic drug delivery systems. International journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.vol -2, suppl 2, 2010, 83-87.
79. M.Najmuddin, Aejaz Ahmed,Sachin shelar, Vpatel, ,S.& T.khan.Floating microspheres of Ketoprofen:formulation and evaluation. International journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.vol -2, suppl 2, 2010, 164-168.
80. Jafar M, Aejaz A.Studies on readymix suspension of ampicillin trihydrate: development,characterization and in-vitro evaluation. International journal of Pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.vol -2, suppl 2, 2010, 102-112.
81. Asgar Ali, Khaja Pasha, Dr.S.A.Raju and Syeda Humaira, Visible spectrophotometric determination of amlodipine in pharmaceutical formulation and bulk drug using bromocresol purple, International journal of chemical sciences, Int.J.Chem.Sci:8(1), 2010, 645-648.
82. Khaja Pasha, Asgar Ali & Syeda Humaira, Reverse phase hplc method for the analysis of ofloxacin in pharmaceutical dosage form, Journal of chemical and pharmaceutical sciences, volume-3 issue- 1 January -March 2010, pp 52, 53.
83. Khaja Pasha*, Asgar ali, Syeda Hamaira. Reverse phase- HPLC method for thr analysis of ofloxacin in pharmaceutical dosage form. Journal of pharmagenesis 1(2),july-December 2010,pp.253-255.
84. Asgar Ali, Khaja Pasha, Dr.S.A.Raju and Aejaz Ahmed, Visible spectrophotometric determination of amlodipine in pharmaceutical formulation and bulk drug using bromophenol blue, International journal pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, Volume-2 issue-2 2010,pp 128 – 129.
85. Khaja Pasha, Asgar Ali & Shahana Banu & Syeda Humaira, Reverse phase – hplc method for the analysis of tinidazole in pharmaceutical dosage form & bulk drug, International journal pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, vol 2 supp 2 2010 ,pp 46-47.
86. Aejaz ahmed, Asgar ali, formulation and in vitro evaluation of ready use of ampicillin trihydrate, International journal of applied pharmaceutics’, Volume-2 issue-3 2010,pp 27-29
87. M.Najmuddin,Sachin Shelar, Asgar Ali, V.Patel, & T.Khan, Formulation and in vitro evaluation of floating micro spheres of ketoprofen prepared by emulsion solvent diffusion method, International journal pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, vol.2 Issue 1, 2010.pp13 – 17
88. M.Najmuddin, Vishal Ashok Patel, Asgar Ali, S.Shelar, K.Tousif, Development and evaluation of pulsatile drug and delivery system of flurbiprofen, Journal of pharmaceutical , biological and chemical sciences, april-June,2010 RJPBCS Vol.1 Issue-2, 284-290.
89. Saleem MA, Sumanji Bala. Formulation and evaluation of meloxicam solid dispersion incorporated topical gels. International Journal of Pharma and Bioscience (IJPBS). Vol-1, Issue-3, July-Sept 2010.
90. Raghavendra Rao NG, Thube Ketan, Sumanji Bala. Formulation and evaluation of fast dissolving tablets of metoprolol tartrate using natural superisintegrant. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and clinical Research (IJPCR). Vol-2, Issue-1, 2010, Page no 40-45.
91. Faheem I. Patwekar, Sanjeev Heroor, Mohsina F. Patwekar and Muhammad Asif,
Evaluation of Antimicrobial activity of Tephrosia procumbens Buch-Ham.Research Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry.(RJPP) Vol-2(3): May-June 2010, 238-240.
92. Faheem I. Patwekar, B.Gopalakrishana, K.Durga Rao, Mohsin A.A, Mohsina F. Patwekar, Free radical scavenging activity of Tephrosia procumbens Buch-Ham. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. (IJPS) Vol-2(2): May- August 2010, 528-532.
93. Faheem I. Patwekar, Mohsina F. Patwekar, Muhammad Asif, Sanjeev Heroor,Mohsin A.A.Activity guided separation of phytoconstituents from the flowers of Ichnocarpus frutescens L. and evaluation for antioxidant property. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences (RJPBCS) Vol-1(4):, October-December 2010 Page no-318-323.
94. Syeda Humaira,Akalanka Dey,S.A.Raju,S.Sanaullah,Applications of Colorimetric methods for the determination of Cinitapride Hydrogen Tartarate in Drug Formulations. International Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences.2 (suppl-1), 2010, 134-136.
95. Shahana Banu, Khaja Pasha and R.S. Kulkarni. Biochemical contents of the brain in the fresh water fish notopterus notopterus in relation to sex. The bioscan . 5(1):127-129, 2010.
96. Khaja Pasha* C.S.Patil, K.Vijaykumar, Sadath ali, VB.Chimkod .RP-HPLC Method for determination of ambroxol in pharmaceutical dosage forms. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and chemical sciences. Vol1 (3) july-sept 2010 250-254.
97. Khaja Pasha* C.S.Patil, K.Vijaykumar, Sadath ali, VB.Chimkod .RP-HPLC Method for determination of Cefixime in pharmaceutical dosage forms. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and chemical sciences. Vol1 (3) july-sept 2010 226-230.
98. J.Anbu Jeba Sunilson, K.Anandarajagopal, Abdula Khan, Khaja Pasha, Qusro Bin Hassan and Puspa V.Kuna Raja. Antihistaminic evaluation of formulated polyherbal cough syrup. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research Vol. 4(14), pp. 1482-1485, 18 July, 2010
99. Raghavendra Rao, Syeda Humaira,Mangesh R. Munde,Validated UV Spectroscopic Method For Estimation Of Zolmitriptan From Tablet Formulations, International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research,1(3),2010,82-85.
100. Rangappa S.Keri, Kallappa M.Hosamani* Ramya V.shingalapur, Mallinath.H.Hugar
Analgesic, anti-pyretic and DNA cleavage studies of novel pyrimidine derivatives of coumarin moiety. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 45 (2010) 2597-2605.
101. Ramya.V.Shingalapur,Kallappa.M.Hosamani*,RangappaS.Keriand Mallinath.H.Hugar. Derivatives of benzimidazole pharmacophore: Synthesis, anticonvulsant, antidiabetic and DNA cleavage studies..European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 45 (2010) 1753–1759.
102. Mallinath H. Hugar, Kallappa M. Hosamani * and Suresh D.K Synthesis and investigation of anticonvulsant and antidiabetic activities of newlysynthesized bis-benzimidazole derivative.International Journal of Drug Formulation and Research, Nov- Dec. 2010, Vol. 1 (iii) 240-262
103. Harisha R.S., *Hosamani K.M. Hugar M.H..In-vivo Anti-Diabetic and Anti-Convulsant Evaluation of 3-Benzo [4,5] Imidazo [2,1-b] Thiazol-3-yl-Chromen-2-One Derivatives Journal of Pharmacy Research, 2010, 3(12),2853-2855
104. G.jyoti Jain, Devendra sahu, Yadvir S Rana , Pritam Bhore, Cardio-tonic activity of aqueous extract of leaves of Begonia Malabarica on isolated perfused frogs heart. International Journal of medicinal Chemistry Research 2010, 19: S45-51.
105. G.jyoti Jain, Devendra sahu, Yadvir S Rana , Pritam Bhore, Cardio-tonic activity of the leaves of Mimosa pudica Linn. 2010 International Journal of medicinal Chemistry Research. 19345-S149.
106. G.jyoti Jain, Pritam G Bhore, jalpalsinh parmar, Shaikh azhar hussain Antidepressant activity of Cordiadichotoma leaf extracts in animal behavior models IJDFR vol: 1; issue 1. 2010, 294-310.
107. Aejaz A,Jafar M,Dehgan MHG &Adil Shareef S.Meloxicam-PVP-SLS Ternary dispersion systems:in-vitro and in-vivo evaluation.International journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.vol -2,issue 1 ,2010,182-190.
108. Suresh D.K., Loya P.J., Kature D.V., Gopala Krishna C.H., Khalid M.D and Jyoti G.J “Influence of Lansoprazole on anti-diabetic effect of pioglitazone in normal rats, diabetic rats and normal rabbits”, International Journal of Toxicological and Pharmacological research. (2010), 2(3): 48-54.
109. Basawaraj S.Patil, K. Durga Rao, Upendra Kulkarni, Md. Saifuddin Khalid and Prakash G Korwar “Properties of Zingiber officinale starch as a novel tablet binder”, Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. (2010), 2(3):717-723.
110. Suresh D.K. Waseem Ahemad, Mohammed Saifuddin Khalid and Sayyed Md. Aasim “Anti-hyperglycemic activity of Iris ensata thumb root extracts in normal, glucose fed and streptozotocin induced diabetic rats”, Advances in Pharmacology and Toxicology, (2010), 11(3): 93-101.
111. Aejaz A,Azmail K,Sanaullah S &Mohsin AA.Studies on Aceclofenac solid dispersion incorporated gels:development,characterization and in-vitro evaluation. International journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.vol -2,suppl 1 ,2010,111-115.
112. MD Khalid Saifuddin, C.H Gopalakrishna, Kature Dattatraya V, Shaikh Kamalhasan B, Suresh D. K and Loya Pankaj J “Gastroprotective and antiulcer activity of mixture of Symplocos racemosa bark and Asarum europaeum root”, Journal of Pharmacy Research, (2010), 3 (7): 1502-1505.
113. Khalid Saifuddin, Kature Dattatraya, Suresh DK., Shaikh KB., CH Gopalakrishna and Loya PJ “An anxiolytic` effect of Dolichandrone Falcata Leaves extract In experimental animals”, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. (2010), 1(3): 524-534.
114. M.A Saleem, Abhishek Bansal, Md. S. Khalid, Sadath and M Najmuddin “Development of microemulsion based emulgel formulations of valdecoxib”, Indian Drugs. (2010), 47(3): 31-38.
115. Sunil Kumar, Md. Saifuddin Khalid, R.H.Udupi “One pot synthesis of benzopyrans in water as green solvent”, Asian Journal of Chemistry. (2010), 22(4): 2685-2688.
116. Somanath D. Bhinge, Md. Saifuddin Khalid, and B. Sunil Kumar “Bromodimethyl sulphonium bromide catalysed efficient one pot synthesis of 3,4-dihydropyrimidine-2-(1H)-ones: An improved high yielding simple protocol for the Biginelli reaction", Asian Journal of Chemistry. (2010), 22 (5): 3381-3384.
117. Aejaz A,Azmail K,Sanaullah S &Mohsin AA.Formulation and in-vitro evaluation of Aceclofenac solid dispersion incorporated gels. International journal of applied pharmaceutics,vol 2,issue 1,2010,7-12.
118. Mohsin AA,Nimbalkar N.E,Sanaullah S &Aejaz A.Formulation and in –vitro evaluation of mouth dissolving tablets of amitriptyline hydrochloride by direct compression technique. International journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.vol -2,issue 1 ,2010,204-210.
119. Md. Saifuddin Khalid, Shah Jinesh Kumar, Rajnish Kumar Singh, S. Ramachandra Setty, I.V. Narasimha Reddy, Md. Hakeemuddin Khan), “Gastric antisecretory and antiulcer activities of an ethanolic extract of Mimosa pudica leaves”, Pharmacologyonline. (2011) 3:1051-1071.
120. Md. Saifuddin Khalid, Shah Jinesh Kumar, D.K.Suresh, Rajnish Kumar Singh, I.V.Narasimha Reddy, Sunil Kumar. B “Evaluation of Anti-diarrhoeal potential of ethanolic extract of Mimosa pudica leaves”, International Journal of Green Pharmacy. (2011), 5(1):75-78
121. Md. Saifuddin Khalid, Shah Jinesh Kumar, Suresh D.K., Shri Ramachandra Setty, Rajnish Kumar Singh1, Jaspal parmar1, Zeenath Farooqui “Antiulcer and anti-secretory properties of aqueous extract of Mimosa pudica leaves in rats”, International Journal of Drug Formulation and Research. (2011) 2(3): 348-355.
122. Md. Saifuddin Khalid, Rajnish Kumar Singh, Shah Jinesh Kumar, Suresh D.K, Srinivas Rao K, Narasimha Reddy I.V “Antidiabetic activity of aqueous extract of Ipomoea carnea leaves in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats”, International Journal of Pharmacology and Biological Sciences. (2011), 5(2): 45-54.
123. Md. Saifuddin Khalid, Rajnish Kumar Singh, I.V. Narasimha Reddy, Shah Jinesh Kumar, B. Sunil Kumar, G.N.Santosh Kumar, K.Srinivas Rao “Anti-inflammatory activity of aqueous extract of Ipomoea carnea Jacq”, Pharmacologyonline. (2011), 1:326-331.
124. Suresh D.K, Shinde Mahesh Uttamrao, Md. Saifuddin Khalid, Jaspal Parmar, Azhar Hussain and Shah Jinesh “Effect of Voriconazole on oral hypoglycemic agent in streptozotocin induced diabetic animals”, Advances in Pharmacology and Toxicology. (2011) 12(2): 39-48.
125. S.A.Hussain, M.S.Khalid, S.S.Ahmed, A. Razzaq, S.S. Mushtaq “In-vitro Antimicrobial activity of Polyherbal Formulation”, Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Opinion. (2011), 1(3):94-95.
126. Suresh D.K, Raza Hasan, Hamza Sheth, Md. Saifuddin Khalid, Mohiuddin M “ A Study on Drug-Drug Interaction of Diltiazem and Nateglinide in Diabetic animals”, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (rjps). (2011), 1(2):123-126.
127. M A Saleem, Vishal Kumar Singh, S.Khalid, Sudhir Pangy, Ahnaf Omair, “Formulation and Evaluation of Ketoprofen solid dispersion incorporated topical gels”, International Journal of Drug Formulation and Research. (2011) 2(3): 325-337.
128. Md. Saifuddin Khalid, Shah Jinesh Kumar, Suresh D.K., Rajnish Kumar Singh, Reddy Narasimha I.V., Shaikh Azhar Hussain “Antidiarrhoeal activity of aqueous extract of Mimosa pudica leaves”, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (rjps). (2011) 1(2): 136-140.
129. Saleem M.A, Singh Vishal Kumar, Khalid S, Pange Sudhir, Ahnaf Omair “A study on in-vitro permeation enhancement of Ketoprofen by formation of solid dispersion. International Research Journal of Pharmacy. (2011) 2(4):134-140.
130. Md. Saifuddin Khalid, Kamal Hasan S, Suresh D.K, Raza Hasan, Saleem M A, Zeenath Farooqui “Antiulcer activity of ethanolic extract of Gossypium harbaceum flowers”, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (rjps). (2011) 1(1): 79-84.
131. H.Sheth, D.K.Suresh, R.Hasan, Md.S.Khalid, S. Mahesh “Influence of Bosentan on antidiabetic effect of Pioglitazone and Nateglinide in Experimental Animals”, Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology. (2011) 6(4): 427-432.
132. NG Ragendra Rao, Sumanji Bala, harsh A Panchal, Keyu V patel. Design of fast dissolving tablet of metoprolol tartrate using novel co-processed supedisintegrant. International Journal of Pharmaceutical science.Review and Research (IJPCR). Vol-8, issue 2, May-June 2011. Page no-147-153.
133. Syeda Humaira,Akalanka Dey,S.A.Raju,S.Sanaullah,Development and Validation of a Rapid-HPLC Method for the Determination of Cinitapride Hydrogen Tatarate in Solid Oral Dosage Forms, E-Journal of Chemistry, 8(3),2011,1424-1429.
134. Naveen V. Kulkarni,Vidyanand K. Revankar* B.N.Kirasur. Mallinath H. Hugar, Transition metal complexes of thiosemicarbazones with quinoxaline hub: An emphasis on antidiabetic property. Medicinal Chemistry Research, Springer link publication, DOI 10.1007/s00044-011-9576-6 30 Jan- 2011
135. N.M. Goudgaon Sharnabasappa B.Patil and G.Jyoti Jain, CNS Depressant activity of some novel 5-subtitued Pyrimidin-2, 4, 6-Triones, Journal of pharmacy Research 2011, vol:4; issue 7, 2195-2196. ISSN: 0974-6943.
136. H.Sarah Priya*1, Mohammad Liyakat Ahmad2, Mohsina F. Patwekar3, Faheem I. Patwekar2and Mahesh Shinde2 (2011) Study the pharmacokinetic drug interaction of voriconazole with oral antidiabetic agents. Int J PhSci, 3(2) 1271-78
137. Irfan N. Shaikh, Kallappa.M. Hosamani1,, Harisha R. Seetharamareddy Mallinath. H.Hugar Synthesis and In-vivo Evaluation of Carbonyl-amide Linkage Based New Benzimidazole Derivatives Arch. Pharm. Life Sci., 2012, 34, 65-72. Wiley-Inter Science Publication,
138. Md. Liyakat Ahmed, AshwiniJadhav, ParamjyothiSwamy, Syed Sanaullah and N. Santosh Kumar; Antiulcer and hepatoprotective effect of semicarpusanacardium Linn. Seed extract. Annals of Phytomedicine (2012) 1(1):105-109
139. Ram S. Jadhav, Md. Liyakat Ahmed, ParamjyothiSwamy and Syed Sanauallah; Neuropharmacological studies of Drevogenins isolated from Wattakakavolubilis (Linn.F.) stap F. in mice. Int. J pharm Bio (2012) Sci 3(4): 80-88
140. TriveniInganakal, Md.LiyakatAhmed,ParamjyothiSwamy Neuropharmacological potential of methanolic extract and triterpene isolated from ModhukaLongifolia L leaves in mice. Ind J of Experimental Biology (2012) (50): 862-866
141. Md.Liyakat Ahmed a simple technique designed for basic equipments used in experimental pharmacology. Annals of Phytomedicine (2012) (2):105-107
142. Mohsin A.A, Sanaulla S, Nimbalkar N.E, Aejaz A, Faheem I. Patwekar. Prepaation and evaluation of mouth dissolving amitriptyline hydrochloride tablets by sublimation technique. Universal journal of pharmacy, December 2012.01 (01): 78-84.
143. N.G. Raghavendra Rao*, Sunil Firangi, Keyur Patel.Formulation And In-Vitro Evalution Of Mucoadhesive Buccal Patches Containing Zolmitriptan Using Gel Forming Polymers. Pelagia Research Library, Der Pharmacia Sinica, 2012, 3 (1): 47-57
144. N.G. Raghavendra Rao*, Sunil Firangi, Patel Keyur. Formulation And In-Vitro Evaluation Gastroretentive Drug Delivery System Of Zidovudine For Prolong Release. International Journal of Current Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Research. 2012; 2 (1): 226-233
145. N.G. Raghavendra Rao*, Sunil Firangi, Patel Keyur Formulation And Evalution Gastroretentive Effervescent Floating Drug Delivery System Of Zidovudine.. American Journal of PharmTech Research. 2012; 2 (1): 513-529.
146. Mohd Abdul hadi, N.G.Raghavendra Rao*, Sunil Firangi. Mini-Tablets Technology: An Overview. American Journal of PharmTech Research.2012; 2 (2): 128-150.
147. Ram S. Jadhav, Md. Liyakat Ahmed, Paramjyoti L. Swamy, Syed Sanaullah In vivo and in vitro anti-inﬂammatory potential of pentahydroxy-pregn-14-ol, 20-one--d-thevetopyranoside in rats. Phytomedicine (2013) (20): 719– 722
148. Ram S Jadhav. Liyakat Ahmed, Paramjyoti L Swamy, Syed Sanaullah Neuroprotective effect of polyhydroxypregnane glycosides isolated from Wattakakavolubilis (L.f)Staft after middle cerebral artery occlusion and reperfusion in rats. Brain Research (2013) (1515): 78–87
149. Shakeel Ahmed, S.S. Biradar, A Study on impact of Pharmacist Mediated Patient counseling in asthma patient at a tertiary care hospital, Asian journal of Pharmaceutical and health sciences (AJPHS) Vol-3 (3): Aug-Sept 2013.
150. Shakeel Ahmed, S.S. Biradar, P Neelkant Reddy, B.Kalyani, v.m Jeevangi and m. Riyaz “study on impact of Pharmacist Mediated patient counseling in asthma Patients, Rajiv Gandhi journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. (RJPS) Vol-3 (2) : 57-64: July- Sept-2013.
151. Rajnishkumar Singh, Rameshkumar Gupta, Vaihali, Mallinath H Hugar, Sushil Tiwari Isolation and characterization of bioactive phytoconstituent from the leaves of CASSIA AURICULATA. World journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol;3 Issue;6 2013; p 6366-6370. ISSN 2278-4357
152. NagaveniShivshetty, RajeshwariHosamani, Liyakat Ahmed, Ajay Kumar Oli, Syed Sannauallah, ShivshettySharanbassappa, S.A.Patil, Chandrakanth R. Kelmani Experimental Protection of Diabetic Mice against Lethal P. aeruginosa Infection by Bacteriophage. BioMed Res (2014) Int. 11.p
153. Sundar S.Mety, Liyakhat Ahmed MD and PratimaMathad Evaluation of Antidepressant Activity in Central Nervous System of Mice Model using Aqueous Extract of DigeramuricataIndian Streams Research Journal (2014) 4 (3): 1-9
154. Vinod Immanuel, S.S. Biradar, Shakeel Ahmed “Role of Pharmacist in Assessment of education regarding awareness of organophosphorous poisoning in the Farmers of farhatabad village of Gulbarga district; Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (IAJPR) Vol-4 (3) 2014.
155. Namrata Basnet, Syeda Humaira, Syed Sanaullah, Development and valiation of a rapid RP-HPLC method for the determination cinitapride hydrogen tartrate in pure and its pharmaceutical formulation. International Journal of chemical sciences, 12 (3), 2014, 871-879.
156. Namrata Basnet, Syeda Humaira, Syed Sanaullah, Development and valiation of colorometric methods for the determination cinitapride hydrogen tartrate in pure and its pharmaceutical formulation. Acta Chim. Pharm. Indica: 4 (2), 2014, 104-110.
157. Mallinath H,Hugar, Syed Sanuallah, K. Durgarao Phosphotungstic Acid (H3Pw12O40) Catalzed Effiecient and Convenient Synthesis of Nitro-Substituted Bis-Benzimidazole derivetives Deccan Journal of Chemistry/ Vol-I, Issue-II July-2014 ISSN: 2347-730X, 16-28.
158. Jyoti Pandit, S Ramchandra Setty, Powder and Physicochemical analysis of Amaranthus retroflexus. IJPPR vol, 6 issue 3, 2014, 547-549. ISSN : 0975-4873
159. Sundar S.Mety, Liyakat Ahmed MD, PratimaMathad Systematic Evaluation of Neuropharmacological activities on Central Nervous System using Methanolic Extract of DigeraMuricata (L)Mart. in Albino mice. Indian Journal of Research (2015) 4(4): 4-7
160. Sumayya Sikandari, Md Liyaqat Ahmed, PratimaMathad Antilithiatic Influence of Butea monosperma Lam and Nigella sativa Linn on Ethylene Glycol Induced Nephrolithiasis in Rats. Int.Jr. of Scientific and Res (2015) Publications, 5(9): 1-9
161. Jyoti Chandrakant, PratimaMathad, SundarMety, Md Liyakat Ahmed, Sanaullah Phytochemcal and antidepressant activities of SelagnellaBryopteris(L) Baker on Albino mice. Int. Jr. of Applied Bio and Pharma Techn. (2015) 6(4) 14-18p.
162. Jyoti Pandit, S Ramchandra Setty, Hepatoprotective and Antioxidant Nitricoxide activities of Amaranthus gangeticus carbontetrachloride induced hepatic damage in albino rats. IJPDA vol: 3; issue 5; 2015, 150-155. ISSN: 2348-8948
163. Jyoti Pandit, S Ramchandra Setty, Powder and Physicochemical analysis of Amaranthus gangeticus. IJPDA vol: 3 issue 3 2015, 76-78. ISSN: 2348-8948
164. Jyoti Pandit, S Ramchandra Setty, Antioxidant activities of Amaranthus retroflexus leaves. IJPDA vol:3; issue 7, 2015, 223-225. ISSN: 2348-8948
165. Pratima H, MD Liyakat Ahmed and PratimaMathad Hepatoprotective activity of seedcoat and Cotyledon Extract of CajanusCajan L. against CCL4 induced hepatotoxicty in mice. Int.Jr. Of Applied Bio and Pharm Tech. (2016) 7(4):
166. Sadath Ali, Mohammad Taleuzzaman, Sadaf Jamal Gilani, Md. Liyakat Ahmed and Abdul Hafeez Quantitative estimation of Donepenzil hydrochloride Tablet by HPLC. Int. Jr. Of Pharm Chem. (2016) 6(2) 62-66p.
167. Jyoti Pandit, S Ramchandra Setty, Antioxidant and Hepatoprotective activities of Amaranthus retroflexus leaves against carbontetrachloride induced hepatic damage in albino rats. Ijpsl Vol: 6; issue 1; 2016; 001-003. ISSN: 2277-4564
168. Jyoti Pandit, S Ramchandra Setty, Hydroxyl radical activity of Amaranthus retroflexus leaves .IJPDA Vol:4; issue 3; 2016, 112-113. ISSN: 2348-8948
169. G.Jyoti Jain, S Ramchandra Setty, Hydroxyl radical activity of Amaranthus gangeticus leaves. IJPR. Vol:6; issue 3, 2016 1-3. ISSN 2278-5701.
170. JyotiChandrakant, Md.Liyakat Amed, PratimaMathad Analgesic efficacy of Metanolic extract of ActiniopterisRadiata (SW) L. in Albino mice. Int. Jr. Of Current Adv Res. (2018) 7(5) 12736-38p.
171. Mohsina F. patwekar, Faheem I. Patwekar, H.Sarah Priya, Azhar hussain Evaluation of Antidiabetic Property of the flowers of Ichnocarpus futescence. L International Journal of Advances in Pharmacy and Biotechnology Vol.4, Issue-2, 2018, 1-12ISSN: 2454-8375.
172. Mohsina F. Patwekar, Faheem I. Patwekar, H.Sarah Priya, Azhar hussain Evaluation of Wound Healing Activity of Ichnocarpus frutesence. International Journal of Pharma Research and health Sciences Int J Pharma Res Health Sci. 2018; Int J Pharma Res Health Sci. 2018; 6 (4): 2729-34.
173. G.Jyoti Jain, S Ramchandra Setty, Gallic acid and flavonoid activities of Amaranthus gangeticus. Ijpacr Vol:4; issue 4; 2018; 238-242. ISSN 2395-3411
174. G.Jyoti Jain, S Ramchandra Setty, Gallic acid and flavonoid activities of Amaranthus retroflexus. MITIJPS Vol: 4; issue 2; 2018; 82-85.
175. G.Jyoti Jain, S Ramchandra Setty, Superoxide and Nitricoxide activities of Amaranthus gangeticus leaves. IJSR Vol:7; issue 6; 2018; pp 42-43 ISSN : 2277-8179
176. Jyoti Chandrakant, Arjun N Shetty, SundarMety, Md Liyakat Ali, Invivo assessment of antifertility potential of pteritophytic plants; antineopterisradiata(sw)L. and Selegellabryopteris (s) Bark in swiss mice. Asian J of Pharm &Pharmacol; (2019) 5(1):152-158P.
177. G.Jyoti Jain, S. Ramachandra, Setty Hepatoprotective activities of Amaranthus retroflexus leaves against paracetamol induced hepatic damage in albino rats. IJPPR. Human, vol.16 (4); 98-107 Nov 2019
178. G.Jyoti Jain, S. Ramachandra Setty, Superoxide and Nitric oxide activities of Amaranthus retroflexus leaves. MIT International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 5, (2); 66-68 Aug 2019. ISSN 2394-5338
179. G.jyoti Jain, S.Ramachandra Setty, Hepatoprotective activities of Amaranthus gangeticus leaves against paracetamol induced hepatic damage in albino rats. IJlSR vol. 7, Issue 4, 70-75. Oct-Dec 2019, ISSN 2348-3148
180. Mohsina FP, Ahmad N, Mukim M, Roy S, Sharma P, Faheem IP Ebola Disease: Challenges for Medical Professionals. SunText Rev Pharm Sci (2020). 1(1): 103.
181. Faheem I. P., B. Gopalakrishana, Mohsina F. P. and Nesar Ahmad,antidiabetic activity of ficus dalhousiae miq leaves ethanolic extract on streptozotocin induced diabtes in wistar albino rats, World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research ,2020,Volume 10, Issue 1, 1257-1284. Research Article ISSN 2277– 7105.
182. Santosh Kumar Naglapur, AbhaykumarKamble, Md.Liyakat Ahmed and ParamjyothiSwamy Antihyperglyemic and antilipidemic effect of Cyclohexane 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6-hexol & 3,7,11-Trimthyldodeca-2,6,10-Trien-1-ol constituents isolated fromLaunaeaPinnafida Cass. Leaves in diabetic rats. Academia Jr of Biotechnology (2021) 9(4): 066-072 p
183. G.M.Vidyasagar, Soumya Gawli, Md.Liyakat Ahmed, Shankaravva Babanagare,Sangeeta kamaradgi And Ambika Vasanth Kumar Aspergillus Niger Strain HA106-H2:An endophyte from gymnema Sylvestre for antihyperglycemic Potential. KAVAKA (2021) (57); 13-18p.
184. G.M.Vidyasagar, Roopa S.G; Md. Liyakat Ahmed, Shankaravva Babanagare, Sangeeta M.K, Ambika Vasantkumar Aspergillus Niger Tiegh; An endophyte from eymnema Sylvestre for its antihyperglycemic Potential, journal Pharmaceutical science Research (2021), 37 (1), 181-187P.
185. Faheem IP, Gopalakrishna B, Mohsina FP, Priya S. Antidiabetic potential of ethanolic leaf extract of Crataeva magna in streptozotocin-induced diabetic model. Innov Pharm Pharmacother 2021; 9(1):1-7.
186. Faheem I P , B. Gopalakrishna, Mohsina FP and Sarah Priya,Antioxidant activity of leaves and bark extracts of Crataeva magna plant, World Journal of Biology Pharmacy and Health Sciences, 2021, 05(01), 001–008
187. Mukim M, Sharma P, Mohsina FP, Faheem IP, Kukkar R, Patel R, et al. Multiple Used Medicinal Plant: Glycyrrhiza Glabra – Review. SunText Rev Pharm Sci (2021). 2(2): 113.
188. Faheem IP, Gopalakrishna B, Mohsina FP, Sarah Priya. Evaluation of the Anti-Diabetic Activity of Sophora Interrupta: Pharmacological Screening Against Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats. International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2021 ,Vol 13 Issue 16, August, 68-76
189. Mohd Ayyub, Muhammad mukim,Mohsina F Patwekar, Faheem I Patwekar, Pratishta sharma,Rajiv kukkar,Ramesh Patel and Tarique Mahmood, “Effect of Ethanolic Extract of Centella asiatica against Streptozocin and High Fat Diet Induced Diabetes and Hyperlipidemia in Rats". Acta Scientific Pharmaceutical Sciences 5.9 (2021): 70-80.
190. Mohsina FP, Faheem IP, Tabassum S, Shah I, Ahmad A An insight of mucormycosis (black fungus) in ayurveda. Open J Pharmacol Pharmacother (2021) 6(1): 013-017.
191. Mohsina F.P, Faheem I.P A Study on Pharmacist Mediated Intervention in Identifying and Reporting of Adverse Drug Reactions at a Tertiary Care Hospital, , Aquil-ur-Rahim Siddiuque, Abhinandan Patil,Mohammad A Kamal, Mukim M8 Galore International Journal of Health Sciences and Research,Vol.6; Issue: 4; Oct.-Dec. 2021 P-ISSN:2456-9321
192. SoumnathRedy C.Patil, Girish Rathod,Md.Liyakat Ahmed and K. Vijaykumar (2021) Effect of Ketamine Hydrochloride on Ovarian and Uterine activities in albino rats. Uttar Pradesh Journal of Zoology 42 (24) 470-474.
193. Girish Rathod, SoumnathReddy Patil, Md.Liyakat Ahmed and K. Vijaykumar (2021)Tramadol Induced Ovarian and Uterine changes in Albino Rats. J of P Research Int. 33 (518) 212-2017.
194. Sirajunisa Talath, Syeda humaira. Validated stability Indicating RP-HPLC method for the determination of Nerfloxacin in pharmaceutical Dosage form. Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Research. Vol 10 Issue (4) July-Aug 2021.
195. Sirajunisa Talath, Syeda humaira, Sunil Dhaneshwar Development of validation of Reverse Phase HPCL method for the Quantitative Estimation of Drosperinone in tablet Dosage form. Human Journal Research Article Vol-22, Issue (1) Aug 2021
196. Nadeem Hasan, Amit Kumar Nayak, Syed Sanaullah, farheen Sami, Shahnaz Majeed, Vishal Bhagwan, badgujar Saquib Hasnian, Mohd Tahir Ansari. Design and evaluation of dental Pastes Containing anti-inflammatory drugs. Brazillion Journal of pharmaceutical science 2022: 58 Pg No. 1-13.
197. Mohsina, F.P.; Quazi, A.; Faheem, I.P.; Kamal, M.A.; Mukim, M.; Rather, G.A.; Patil, A. In vitro inhibitory effect on alpha amylase enzyme by polyherbal dip tea in diabetes. Indo Global J. Pharm. Sci., 2022; 12: 156-165.
198. Mohsina FP, Faheem IP, Mr. Mukim M; Shahana Tabassum; Shoaeb Tarkash, Irshad Shah; Abhinandan Patil, "Prevalence, Pathogenesis, and Identification of clinical risk factors associated with Dengue virus (DENV)". Indo Global Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (IGJPS), e-ISSN 2249 –1023; CODEN: IGJPAI; NLM ID:101610675, 2022, vol 12
199. Mohsina F.P, Aamir Qazi , Faheem I.P, Sumera Maheen, Mohammad Mukim ,Aquil-ur-Rahim Siddiuque, "Alpinia Galanga- A Review of its Ethnomedicinal, Phytochemistry and Pharmacology Activity" Current Trends in Pharmacology and Clinical Trials ISSN 2642-0848, , vol 5 issue 1 feb 2022
200. Mohsina F.P., Aamir Quazi, Faheem I. P, Anuradha M., Mohammad Mukim, Abhinandan Patil Botanical, Ethnopharmacological, Phytochemical & Pharmacological Standards of Plant Ichnocarpus frutescens, , Research & Review: Drugs and Drugs Development, Volume-4, Issue-1 (January-June, 2022),e-ISSN: 2582-5720,
201. Mohsina F.P., Aamir Quazi, Faheem I. P.,Anuradha M.,Mohammad Mukim, Abhinandan Patil Muskan and Sarah Priya ,“In-vitro Antimicrobial Potential of Methanolic Extract Along with Phytochemical Investigation of Swertia chirata". 4Acta Scientific Pharmacology vol 3 issue 4 (2022)
202. Mohammad mukim, pratishta sharma, Mohsina FP, Faheem IP, Rajiv kukkar, Ramesh patel, Covid-19 Vaccines available in India, Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening,2022
203. Ajay Sarjerao Nalawde, Rajaram Vithoba Gurav,Abhinandan Ravsaheb Patil,Mohsina Patwekar, Faheem Patwekar ,A comprehensive review on morphological, genetic and phytochemical diversity, breeding and bioprospecting studies of genus Chlorophytum Ker Gawl. from India ., Trends in Phytochemical Research (TPR) 6(1) 2022 19-45,
204. Aamer Quazi, Mohsina FP, Faheem IP, Sara Priya, In silico ADMET analysis, Molecular docking and in vivo anti-diabetic activity of polyherbal tea bag formulation in Streptozotocin-nicotinamide induced diabetic rats, International journal of health sciences,2022-03-29
205. Aamir Quazi, Mohsina Patwekar ,Faheem Patwekar, Saad Alghamdi ,Bodour S. Rajab, Ahmad O. Babalghith ,and Fahadul Islam,In vitro alpha amylase enzyme assay of hydroalcoholic polyherbal extract: proof of concept for the development of polyherbal tea bad formulation for the treatment of diabetes- accepted in Evidence based complementary and alternative medicine Hindawi Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Volume 2022, Article ID 1577957, 7 pages
206. Abhinandan Patil ,Neha Munot,Mohsina Patwekar , Faheem Patwekar,Irfan Ahmad ,Yasser Alraey,4 Saad Alghamdi ,Ahmed Kabrah,Anas S. Dablool, and Fahadul Islam ,Encapsulation of Lactic Acid Bacteria by Lyophilisation with Its Effects on Viability and Adhesion Properties,Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine,Volume 2022, Article ID 4651194, 9 pages
207. Firdous Sayeed Mohammad*, Mohsina F. Patwekar, Faheem I. Patwekar, Hunashal Sarah Priya Basawaraja, Are Plant-derived Flavonoids the Emerging Anti-coronavirus Agents?, INNOSC Theranostics and Pharmacological Sciences 2021 Vol. 4 (No. 2) pp: 11-16
208. Mohsina Patwekar ,Faheem Patwekar, Amine Mezni, Syed Sanaullah,Shaikh Rohin Fatema, Ustad Almas, Irfan Ahmad ,Vineet Tirth, and Jewel Mallick ,Assessment of Antioxidative and Alpha-Amylase Potential of Polyherbal Extract,Hindawi Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Volume 2022,10 pages
209. Aamir Quazi, Mohsina Patwekar ,Faheem Patwekar ,Amine Mezni,Irfan Ahmad , and Fahadul Islam ,Evaluation of Wound Healing Activity (Excision Wound Model) of Ointment Prepared from Infusion Extract of Polyherbal Tea Bag Formulation in Diabetes-Induced Rats,Hindawi Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Volume 2022, Article ID 1372199, 7 pages.
210. Shaikh Mohammad Azharhusain, Birendra Shrivastava, Aamer Quazi, Mohammad Arshad Javed Shaikh, Mohsina Patwekar. A Review on Guggulu [Commiphora Wightii (Arn.) Bhand.], its Phytochemical Constitution & Mode of Action. International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharma Research. 2022; 10(5):74-79.
211. Sudhir Suryakant Pange,Mohsina Patwekar, Faheem Patwekar,Saad Alghamdi ,Ahmad O. Babalghith ,Osama Abdulaziz,Talha Jawaid,Mehnaz Kamal,Shahana Tabassum, and Jewel Mallick,A Potential Notion on Alzheimer’s Disease: Nanotechnology as an Alternative Solution,Hindawi,Journal of Nanomaterials Volume 2022, Article ID 6910811, 8 pages